Evaluations must be honest and easy to understand. The team at 'Red Rooster' reserves the right to delete evaluations that give offence, are written for advertising purposes or do not abide by our guidelines.
Guidelines for writing evaluations
- Only review ‘Red Rooster’ farms that you actually stayed on.
- Only relate your personal experiences.
- Write just one review per farm, unless you are writing about separate stays on the same farm over a period of time.
- Keep to the point.
- Do not comment on reviews by other users.
- Be honest. Say what impression you really had.
- Use correct language and do not write in capitals or bold.
- Do not copy any content and breach the rights and copyright of third parties. Your reviews should reflect your own thoughts.
- The number of chicks you have chosen for your farm evaluation will be shown after being checked. Your personal comments and pictures will be published as soon as the farm has received at least 3 evaluations.
- Your stay on the farm reviewed has to have been within the past year.
- You must spend at least one night on the farm in order to review it.
- You do not need to enter your full name. Please do not use pseudonyms.