- the farm is a member of an organic association and is monitored regularly
- the farm has alternative, renewable energy sources (organic gas, solar energy, wood heating )
- the guests have access to an organic garden
- four different kinds of organic fruit and vegetables are on offer according to season and a further three processed products (jam, ‚speck‘…)
- details about organic products and further information about organic farming are provided in a farm folder
The South Tyrolean Farmers‘ Union monitors the observation of these criteria.
Besides holidays on an organic farm, there are other ways to get to know the rural world of South Tyrol. Simply take a look at the nine other types of holiday on offer.