- The farm enjoys a quiet location, far from traffic
- It offers at least 2 different health treatments with personal assistance and specialized staff. For example; ‘Kneipp’ baths (foot baths), hay baths, milk baths, massages, face packs, purification treatments, fasting, grape cures or relaxation exercises
- There are relaxation rooms inside the farm and quiet areas outside
- There are free-time activities, such as exercise bikes, fitness machines, dumb-bells, a tennis court, bike hire, horse-riding, swimming, a sauna, steam baths and sitting hay baths
- There is a range of all-year-round fruit and vegetables grown on the farm or fruit and vegetable products, as well as alcohol-free drinks from the farm
- There is a breakfast buffet with at least 10 different products and plenty of herbal teas, fruit or vegetable juices
- Detailed information about these health offers and good health in general is available
- All inner rooms in the farmhouse are non-smoking rooms
The Farmer’s Union of South Tyrol takes responsibility for ensuring that these criteria are observed.
Health and fitness holidays on farms in South Tyrol are just one way of getting to know South Tyrol. Find out more about our nine other special offers.