- the farm is situated in an area with a low pollen count and a short blossoming season
- guests are able to keep themselves up to date with the latest pollen counts in the area
- the water is clean, untreated and not hard water
- all guest rooms or holiday flats are furnished and adapted for those suffering from allergies
- building materials and furnishings are mostly natural and untreated
- all rooms are smoke-free zones
The South Tyrolean Farmers‘ Union monitors the observation of these criteria.
Besides taking a holiday on an allergy-friendly farm, there are other ways to get to know the rural world of South Tyrol. Simply take a look at the nine other types of holiday on offer.